Saturday, November 16, 2013

Super Simple Salmon


I REALLY like salmon. I would even go as far as to call it my favorite meat. When life gets busy, good cooking can seem like a luxury. It shouldn't have to be, though, so I found a really quick (really delicious) way to get a filet from fridge to table in just 20 minutes total, or less (!!!!)

Salmon Seasoning Mix (for 2 filets)
-2 tbs. fish seasoning (I used Sven's from Sonnentor -so yummy!)
-2 tsp. ground mustard seed
-1 tbs. coconut flour 
-salt and pepper to taste
-Olive oil

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix your ingredients in a small bowl with a fork. Rub your filets gently with olive oil. Lay on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon seasoning over the top of each filet generously. Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes or until desired done-ness.

Serve with salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment